Start connecting with your customers almost immediately and continue to build brand awareness. Customers receive the messages within minutes of you sending. Build customer loyalty with SMS message marketing. SMS messages have a 98% open rate.
What do guests want to see?
- Immediate Rewards with sign up. Guests are more likely to opt-in in exchange for a discount. 75% of people wouldn’t mind receiving an SMS from a brand if they opt-in for the service.
- Happy Birthday message. Send a special offer on your guests Birthday.
- Exclusive deals. Message special offers to your loyal customers. Its important to always add an expiration date . Providing an expiration date reminds them they need to use this discount soon. Customer texting surveys indicate that 85% of consumers will redeem a coupon sent via text within one week.
- Promote events. Send within 2-3 hours before the event. Businesses have said to have seen an almost double increase when sending out an SMS to promote a special event.
- Promote new product items. Loyal customers love to be the first to know. Offer them the opportunity to be the first to try your new menu items or products.
- “We miss you” . If guests haven’t been in within a certain amount of time send them a SMS message offering a discount if they come in this week.
- Customer loyalty-offer 10th coffee free or special discounts for VIP guests.
All of the SMS messages can be automated with BridgeLogic WiFi’s easy to use platform.